Dr. Marcogliese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Inherited Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes: Biology and Diagnostic Clues.M. Tarek Elghetany, Jyotinder N. Punia, Andrea N. Marcogliese> ;Clinics in Laboratory Medicine. 2021 Jul 1
- Clinical genomic profiling of novel grey zone lymphoma paired lesions with sequential central nervous system involvement in two adolescent patientsCagla Y Benkli, Andrea N. Marcogliese, Jennifer E. Agrusa, Adekunle M. Adesina, Howard L. Weiner, Kevin E. Fisher, Choladda V. Curry> ;Haematologica. 2021 Jun 24
- Perturbed hematopoiesis in individuals with germline DNMT3A overgrowth Tatton-Brown-Rahman syndrome.Ayala Tovy, Carina Rosas, Amos Gaikwad, Geraldo Medrano, Linda Zhang, Jaime M. Reyes, Yung-Hsin Huang, Tastuhiko Arakawa, Kristen J. Kurtz, Shannon E Conneely, Anna Gu...> ;Haematologica. 2021 Jun 3
- Join now to see all
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: