Dr. Lopez-Terrada is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 1999
- Universidad de Valencia Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Molecular Genetic
Publications & Presentations
- Integration of a dedicated management protocol in the care of pediatric liver cancer: From specialized providers to complication reduction.Richard S. Whitlock, Jorge I. Portuondo, Sarah Jane Commander, Tu-Anh Ha, Huirong Zhu, John A. Goss, Kamlesh Kukreja, Daniel H. Leung, Dolores Lopez Terrada, Prakash M...> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2021 Jul 24
- Transarterial Radioembolization Treatment as a Bridge to Surgical Resection in Pediatric Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Richard S. Whitlock, Caitlyn Loo, Kalyani R. Patel, Ranjan Bista, John A. Goss, Andras Heczey, Osman Khan, Dolores Lopez-Terrada, Prakash Masand, HaiThuy N. Nguyen, Ar...> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2021 Mar 23
- MDM4 inhibition: a novel therapeutic strategy to reactivate p53 in hepatoblastoma.Sarah E. Woodfield, Yan Shi, Roma H. Patel, Zhenghu Chen, Aayushi P. Shah, Richard S. Whitlock, Aryana M. Ibarra, Samuel R. Larson, Stephen F. Sarabia, Andrew Badachha...> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Feb 3
- Join now to see all
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: