Dr. Pearson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11717 Old National Pike
New Market, MD 21774Phone(301) 882-7489Fax(301) 882-7520
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2009 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsInducible Cutaneous Inflammation Reveals a Protumorigenic Role for Keratinocyte CXCR2 in Skin CarcinogenesisChristophe Cataisson, Rebecca Ohman, Gopal Patel, Andrea J. Pearson, Margaret Z. Tsien, Steve Jay, Lisa Wright, Henry Hennings, Stuart H. Yuspa> ;Cancer Research. 2009 Jan 1
- 55 citationsCXCR2 ligands and G-CSF mediate PKCα-induced intraepidermal inflammationChristophe Cataisson, Andrea J. Pearson, Margaret Z. Tsien, Francesca Mascia, Ji Liang Gao, Saveria Pastore, Stuart H. Yuspa> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2006 Oct 2
- 53 citationsProtein Kinase Cα-Mediated Chemotaxis of Neutrophils Requires NF-κB Activity but Is Independent of TNFα Signaling in Mouse Skin In VivoChristophe Cataisson, Andrea J. Pearson, Sara Torgerson, Sergei A. Nedospasov, Stuart H. Yuspa> ;Journal of Immunology. 2005 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: