Are you Dr. Assiamah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Riverview Plaza
Red Bank, NJ 07701Phone+1 732-530-2255Fax+1 732-450-2620
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Assiamah, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Red Bank, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community Hospital, Virtua Willingboro Hospital, and Jefferson Stratford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPatient-Reported Outcomes After Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery With Interscalene Brachial Plexus Nerve Block Using Liposomal Bupivacaine: A Prospective Observational St...Elizabeth Ford, Sundeep Saini, Patrick Szukics, Andrew A Assiamah, Sean McMillan> ;Surgical technology international. 2019 Nov 10
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalStratford, New Jersey
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalWillingboro, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey