Andrew Beardsley, MD
- 200 Lothrop St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 692-4700
Dr. Beardsley's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Beardsley's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
Dr. Beardsley's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Beardsley's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Identification of a novel domain at the N terminus of caveolin-1 that controls rear polarization of the protein and caveolae formation. Sun, X., Flynn, D.C., Castranova, V., Millecchia, L.L., Beardsley, A.R., Liu, J.; J Biol Chem. 2007 Mar 9.
- Overexpression of caveolin-1 inhibits endothelial cell proliferation by arresting the cell cycle at G0/G1 phase. Fang, K., Fu, W., Beardsley, A.R., Sun, X., Lisanti, M.P., Liu, J.; Cell Cycle. 2007 Jan 15.
- Loss of caveolin-1 polarity impedes endothelial cell polarization and directional movement. Beardsley, A., Fang, K., Mertz, H., Castranova, V., Friend, S., Liu, J.; J Biol Chem. 2005 Feb 4.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Andrew Beardsley, Dr. Andrew Beardsley, MD, Dr. A Beardsley, Dr. Andrew Richard Beardsley
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Beardsley's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, PA)
- Neil Ellison, MD
- Mala Bahl, MD
- Naeem Latif, MD
- James Patterson, MD
- Angela Jain, MD
- Nathan Freed, DO
- Sameh Gaballa, MD
- Paul Engstrom, MD
- Efrat Dotan, MD
- Suresh Shah, MD