Dr. Ekatan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-6654
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Makerere University Medical School Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsSymptomatic hepatitis associated with the use of herbal red yeast rice.Harry Roselle, Andrew Ekatan, Jausheng Tzeng, Mark Sapienza, Jeffrey Kocher> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2008 Oct 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: