Dr. Tantawanichpisal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Prince of Songkla University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Precipitous hypotension after nifedipine in pheochromocytoma: report of 2 cases.Tantawanichpisal, D., Rujiwanichkul, K., Yipintsoi, T.> ;J Med Assoc Thai. 1993 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: