Are you Dr. Elagizi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1978 Industrial Boulevard
Houma, LA 70363Phone(985) 873-2200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Elagizi, MD is a cardiologist in Houma, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical University of the AmericasClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 96 citationsObesity paradox in cardiovascular disease: where do we stand?Salvatore Carbone, Justin M. Canada, Hayley Billingsley, Mohammad S. Siddiqui, Andrew Elagizi, Carl J. Lavie> ;Vascular Health and Risk Management. 2019 May 1
- 16 citationsObesity and mortality risk in heart failure: when adipose tissue distribution mattersSalvatore Carbone, Andrew Elagizi, Carl J. Lavie> ;European Journal of Heart Failure. 2018 Sep 1
- Ochsner Medical CenterNew Orleans, Louisiana