Dr. Haltof is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office86 Main St
Auburn, ME 04210Phone(207) 782-2223Fax(207) 782-2230
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2019 - 2023
- WA State License 2019 - 2022
- ME State License 1995 - 2024
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MacPractice MD EHR, MacPractice, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- DOs question intent of challenge.Zorski, K. C., Woeller, K. N., Galin, C. M., Nani, S., Myers, G. P., Greenfield, J. R., Sendzicki, B., Haltof, A. H.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2001 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: