Dr. Karasick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Atwell Rd
Cooperstown, NY 13326Phone(607) 547-3456Fax(607) 547-6612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNotes from the Field: Amphetamine Use Among Workers with Severe Hyperthermia — Eight States, 2010–2019Andrew S Karasick, Richard J Thomas, Dawn L Cannon, Kathleen Fagan, Patricia A Bray, Michael J. Hodgson, Aaron W Tustin> ;Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020 Jul 31
- The American College of Preventive Medicine Policy Recommendations on Public Health Funding.Andrew S. Karasick, Samuel Peik> ;American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2017 Dec 1
- 11 citationsTraining in quality and safety: the current landscape.Andrew S. Karasick, David B. Nash> ;American Journal of Medical Quality. 2015 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: