Dr. McLaren is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Carter St
Irondequoit, NY 14621Phone(585) 922-4173Fax(585) 922-5595
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Preventive Cardiology Research, 2013 - 2015
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSmoke-Free Home and Vehicle Policies Among Community College Smokers:Deborah J. Ossip, Tye Johnson, Vanessa Assibey-Mensah, Sijiu Wang, Donald P. McLaren, Karen S. Calabro, Alexandre V Prokhorov, Scott McIntosh> ;Health Education & Behavior. 2018 Aug 1
- 4 citationsPrior hospital admission predicts thirty-day hospital readmission for heart failure patients.Donald P. McLaren, Roy Jones, Ronald D. Plotnik, Wojciech Zareba, Scott McIntosh, Jeffrey D. Alexis, Leway Chen, Robert C. Block, Charles J. Lowenstein, Valentina Kutyifa> ;Cardiology Journal. 2016 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: