Dr. Kaufman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7313 Wakefield Dr
Fayetteville, NY 13066Phone(919) 638-0659Fax(315) 663-3054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2009 - 2010
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSuicidal ideation among inmate-patients in state prison: prevalence, reluctance to report, and treatment preferences.Bruce B. Way, Andrew R. Kaufman, James L. Knoll, Susan M. Chlebowski> ;Behavioral Sciences & The Law. 2013 Mar 1
- 7 citationsForty years after Jackson v. Indiana: states' compliance with "reasonable period of time" ruling.Andrew R. Kaufman, Bruce B. Way, Enrico Suardi> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2012 Apr 1
- 2 citationsSurvey of Forensic Mental Health Experts on Pro Se Competence After Indiana v. EdwardsAndrew R. Kaufman, James L. Knoll, Bruce B. Way, Cecilia Leonard, Jacob Widroff> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: