Dr. Kee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1040 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210Phone(503) 413-7135Fax(503) 413-8363
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2003 - 2007
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - MSUCHMInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of ColoradoClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- A Phase III Trial Evaluating Both Erlotinib and Chemoradiation as Adjuvant Treatment for Patients With Resected Head of Pancreas Adenocarcinoma Start of enrollment: 2009 Nov 01Abrams, R.A.,Averbook, B.J.,Berenberg, J.L.,Buchholz, D.J.,Campeau, M.,Carolla, R.L.,Chen, Y.,Clarkson, J.E.,Clausen, C.L.,Cooley, G.M.,Demas, W.F.,Einat, S.,Ellerton, J.A.,Fehrenbacher, L.,Feusner, J.H.,...
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Dose-Escalated Radiotherapy With or Without Short-Term Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Patients With Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Bahary, J.,Brachman, D.G.,Bristol, I.J.,Canaday, D.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Carson, J.H.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Clausen, C.L.,Collins, K.B.,Cooley, G.M.,Cury, F.L.,D'Souza, D.P.,DeMare, P.A.,Demas, W.F.,Dubey, A.,D...
- A Phase III Trial of Short Term Androgen Deprivation With Pelvic Lymph Node or Prostate Bed Only Radiotherapy (SPPORT) in Prostate Cancer Patients With a Rising PSA After Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01Allen, A.M.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Ash, R.B.,Atanas, M.,Balogh, A.G.,Barton, D.R.,Beauchemin, M.,Behrens, R.J.,Beron, P.J.,Bhoopalam, N.,Bonin, S.R.,Bornstein, B.A.,Buyyounouski, M.K.,Canaday, D.J.,Carson, J.H....
- Phase III Randomized Trial of the Role of Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Addition to Radiosurgery in Patients With One to Three Cerebral Metastases Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Ash, R.B.,Asher, A.,Barker, F.G.,Becht, J.D.,Beeker, T.A.,Brachman, D.G.,Brown, P.D.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Demas, W.F.,Deming, R.L.,Farace, E.,Faught, S.R.,Fehrenbacher, L.,Giguere, J.K.,Hawkins, R.B.,Jaec...
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be": a qualitative study of early stage non-small cell lung cancer patients after treatment.Sara E. Golden, Charles R. Thomas, Mark Deffebach, Mithran S. Sukumar, Paul H. Schipper, Brandon H. Tieu, Andrew Y. Kee, Andrew C Tsen, Christopher G. Slatore> ;BMC Research Notes. 2017 Nov 29
- Adjuvant whole brain radiotherapy: strong emotions decide but rationale studies are needed: in regard to Brown et al. (Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2008;70:1305-1309)....Brown, P.D., Kee, A.Y., Eshleman, J.S., Fiveash, J.B.> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009-09-01
- 4 citationsEffect of radiation on segmental distraction osteogenesis in rabbits.Daniel L. Price, Eric J. Moore, Oren Friedman, Yolanda I. Garces, Andrew Y. Kee, Keith M. Furutani> ;Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2008 May 1
- “It Wasn’t as Bad as I Thought It Would Be”: A Qualitative Study of Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients After TreatmentMark E Deffebach, Christopher G Slatore, Mithran S Sukumar, Brandon H Tieu, Andrew Y Kee, Andrew C Tsen, Paul H Schipper, BioMed Central
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: