Dr. Kunkemueller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Alumni Drive
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 580-7525Fax(603) 580-7542
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsA prospective study of the determinants of vein graft flow velocity: Implications for graft surveillanceMichael Belkin, Kevin B. Raftery, William C. Mackey, Robert L. McLaughlin, Susan E. Umphrey, Andrew Kunkemueller, Thomas F. O'Donnell> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1994 Feb 1
- Frisbie Memorial HospitalRochester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: