Dr. Snider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Alumni Dr
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 580-7525Fax(603) 580-7542
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSevoflurane versus halothane: effect of oxycodone premedication on emergence behaviour in children.David Murray, Jennifer W. Cole, Charles D. Shrock, Rebecca Snider, John A. Martini> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2002 May 1
- 8 citationsEffects of verapamil on left ventricular diastolic filling in children with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyElizabeth M. Shaffer, Albert P. Rocchini, Robert L. Spicer, Jack E. Juni, Rebecca Snider, Dennis C. Crowley, Amnon Rosenthal> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1988 Feb 15
- 2 citationsRepair of combined total anomalous pulmonary venous connection and anomalous systemic connection in early infancy.Kevin Turley, Harold Tarnoff, Rebecca Snider, Paul A. Ebert> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1981 Jan 1
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: