Dr. Leach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 Hawthorne Ln
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 369-0019Fax(706) 369-1989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The Racemisation Risk: New Tool Could Identify Drugs Destined to FailMarch 29th, 2018
- Cost of Childbirth Growing for Those with Employer-Based Health InsuranceJuly 28th, 2020
- Charts to Watch in 2021: The Most Important Canadian Economic Graphs for the Year AheadDecember 8th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: