Dr. Sepesi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1270 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 552-1600Fax(706) 552-5370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2000 - 2009
- AR State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: