Dr. Herrin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office740 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 548-4272Fax(706) 548-9181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1967 - 1970
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Mucinous cyst of the sural nerve.Herrin, E., Lepow, G. M., Bruyn, J. M.> ;J Foot Surg. 1986 Jan 01
- Life Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: