Dr. Macginnitie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 919-2489Fax(617) 730-0310
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2001 - 2004
- Boston Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2012
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Peanut Reactivity Reduced by Oral Tolerance in an Anti-IgE Clinical Trial Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Kari C Nadeau, MD, PhD, Jacqueline Pongracic, MD, Lynda C Schneider, MD, Andrew MacGinnitie, MD, PhD, Rima Rachid, MD, and Jonathan Spergel, MD, PhD
- A Multicenter, Open-Label, Non-Randomized Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Tolerability, and Safety of a Single Subcutaneous Administration of Icatibant in Children and Adolescents With Hereditary Angioedema Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01Bernstein, J.A.,Macginnitie, A.J.,Lumry, W.R.,Lockey, R.F.,Craig, T.J.,Ferdman, R.M.,Rehman, S.M.,Ahmad, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Development and Validation of the Asthma Exacerbation Risk Score Using Claims DataJonathan Hatoun, Emily Trudell Correa, Andrew J. MacGinnitie, Jonathan M. Gaffin, Louis Vernacchio> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2021 Jul 10
- Predicting outcomes of baked egg and baked milk oral food challenges by using a ratio of food-specific IgE to total IgE.Brittany Esty, Michelle C. Maciag, Lisa M. Bartnikas, Carter R. Petty, Andrew J. MacGinnitie, William J. Sheehan, Wanda Phipatanakul> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Feb 1
- 4 citationsPractical Guidance for the Evaluation and Management of Drug Hypersensitivity: Specific Drugs.Ana Dioun Broyles, Aleena Banerji, Sara Barmettler, Catherine M. Biggs, Kimberly G. Blumenthal, Patrick J. Brennan, Rebecca G. Breslow, Knut Brockow, Kathleen M. Buchh...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Effect of Epicutaneous Immunotherapy vs Placebo on Reaction to Peanut Protein Ingestion Among Children with Peanut Allergy: The PEPITES Randomized Clinical TrialMarch 12th, 2020
- Sucking Your Baby’s Pacifier Might Actually Protect Them from AllergiesNovember 16th, 2018
- Sucking Your Baby’s Pacifier Might Protect Them from Allergies, Study SaysNovember 16th, 2018
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: