Dr. Nichols is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office57 Bedford St
Lexington, MA 02420Phone+1 781-862-7500Fax+1 781-861-1409
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a primary care physician for Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care. In addition, to my clinical work, I am Regional Medical Director for the Mount Auburn Region of BILHPC, and am involved with our Epic EMR optimization (Physician champion at time of implementation).
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Mount Auburn HospitalCambridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: