Dr. Qian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office57 Bedford St
Lexington, MA 02420Phone(781) 862-7500Fax(781) 861-1409
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified internal medicine physician. Works in Mt. Auburn Healthcare at Lexington clinic as a primary care provider.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Chongqing Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsVascularization of Natural and Synthetic Bone Scaffolds.Xi Liu, Adam E. Jakus, Mehmet H. Kural, Hong Qian, Alexander J. Engler, Mahboobe Ghaedi, Ramille N. Shah, Derek M. Steinbacher, Laura E. Niklason> ;Cell Transplantation. 2018 Jul 16
- 5 citationsA model for positive feedback control of the transformation of fibroblasts to myofibroblastsElliot L. Elson, Hong Qian, Judy A. Fee, Tetsuro Wakatsuki> ;Progress in Biophysics & Molecular Biology. 2019 Jul 1
- 1 citationsStructure for energy cycle: a unique status of the second law of thermodynamics for living systems.Shu-Nong Bai, Hao Ge, Hong Qian> ;Science China-life Sciences. 2018 Aug 27
- Join now to see all
- Mount Auburn HospitalCambridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: