Dr. Parsons is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Hospital Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-243-7594Fax+1 434-243-7310
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2013
- Emory University MPH, Epidemiology and Global Health, 2007 - 2009
- University of Tennessee BS, Microbiology , 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- REACT: Rapid Evaluation Assessment of Clinical Reasoning Tool.Brian D Peterson, Charles D Magee, James R Martindale, Jessica J Dreicer, M Kathryn Mutter, Gregory Young, Melissa Jerdonek Sacco, Laura C Parsons, Stephen R Collins, ...> ;Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Jul 1
- Concordance of Narrative Comments with Supervision Ratings Provided During Entrustable Professional Activity Assessments.Andrew S Parsons, Kelley Mark, James R Martindale, Megan J Bray, Ryan P Smith, Elizabeth Bradley, Maryellen Gusic> ;Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Jul 1
- A High-Value Care Curriculum Using Individual and Group Structured Reflection.Vanessa Ford, Helena L Frischtak, Joesph R Wiencek, Andrew S Parsons> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2021 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: