Dr. Reibach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Bower Hill Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228Phone+1 412-942-2701Fax+1 412-942-2701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Centura Health Corporation (Alamosa)Residency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsDiagnosis and management of scaphoid fractures.T Grant Phillips, Andrew M Reibach, W Paul Slomiany> ;American Family Physician. 2004 Sep 1
- Jewish Pittsburghers Ready to Welcome Guests to Their SukkahsSeptember 15th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: