Dr. Traynor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Bower Hill Road
1000 Bower Hill Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228Phone+1 412-942-2850
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Owen Traynor is an emergency medicine physician in Pittsburgh, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Clair Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian. He received his medical degree from The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont and has been in practice 24 years. He is experienced in cardiopulmonary resuscitation, emergency medical services, and health technology/informatics.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1996
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Survival Rates After Pediatric Traumatic Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Suggest an Underappreciated Therapeutic Opportunity.Maria Lanyi, Jonathan Elmer, Francis X Guyette, Christian Martin-Gill, Arvind Venkat, Owen Traynor, Heather Walker, Kristen Seaman, Patrick M Kochanek, Ericka L Fink> ;Pediatric emergency care. 2022 Sep 1
- The association of race with CPR quality following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Robert H Schmicker, Audrey Blewer, Joshua R Lupton, Tom P Aufderheide, Henry E Wang, Ahamed H Idris, Elisabete Aramendi, Mohamed B Hagahmed, Owen T Traynor, M Riccardo...> ;Resuscitation. 2022 Jan 1
- 32 citationsLong-Term Outcomes of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Care at Regionalized CentersJonathan Elmer, Clifton W. Callaway, Chung-Chou H. Chang, Jonathan Madaras, Christian Martin-Gill, Philip Nawrocki, Kristen A.C. Seaman, Denisse J Sequeira, Owen T. Tr...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: