Are you Dr. Rezvani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Blake Wilbur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 723-0822Fax(650) 498-5840
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Rezvani, MD is an oncologist in Palo Alto, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Washington, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Stanford Health Care and is an Instructor at University of Washington School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2005 - 2007
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2005 - 2006
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Cyclophosphamide and Busulfan Followed by Donor Stem Cell Transplant in Treating Patients With Myelofibrosis, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, or Myelodysplastic Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
- Rituximab in Treating Patients Undergoing Donor Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant for Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2009 Feb 01
- Donor Atorvastatin Treatment for Preventing Severe Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease in Patients Undergoing Myeloablative Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUmbilical cord blood or HLA-haploidentical transplantation: Real world outcomes vs randomized trial outcomesPaul O'Donnell, Claudio G. Brunstein, Ephraim J. Fuchs, Mei-Jie Zhang, Mariam Allbee Johnson, Joseph H. Antin, Eric S. Leifer, Hany Elmariah, Michael R. Grunwald, Hamz...> ;Transplantation and cellular therapy. 2021 Nov 10
- 1 citationsIncidence and risk factors associated with bleeding and thrombosis following chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapyAndrew Johnsrud, Juliana Craig, John H. Baird, Jay Y. Spiegel, Lori Muffly, James L. Zehnder, John S. Tamaresis, Robert S. Negrin, Laura Johnston, Sally Arai, Judith A...> ;Blood Advances. 2021 Nov 9
- 4 citationsConcordance of peripheral blood and bone marrow measurable residual disease in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Lori Muffly, Vandana Sundaram, Connie Chen, Ilana R. Yurkiewicz, Eric Kuo, Sarah Burnash, Jay Y. Spiegel, Sally Arai, Matthew J. Frank, Laura Johnston, Robert Lowsky, ...> ;Blood Advances. 2021 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
- After Bone Marrow Transplant, Patient's Blood Contains Only Donor's DNA: Three Months After a Nevada Man Received a Bone Marrow Transplant, Tests Revealed the DNA in His Blood Had Been Replaced by the DNA of His Donor, a Man He Barely Knew, According t...December 9th, 2019
- Nevada Cancer Survivor Found to Have Two Different Sets of DNA After Bone Marrow Transplant 4 Years AgoDecember 10th, 2019
- Study Predicts Who May Benefit from CAR-T Cell Therapy for Blood CancersAugust 4th, 2021
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California