Are you Dr. Stachewitsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 E Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Phone+1 954-455-3533Fax+1 954-458-4079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Stachewitsch, MD is a family physician in Hallandale Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, Bethesda Hospital East, and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Ludwigs University FOMClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSelective vitamin B12 malabsorption in two siblingsSam Khakee, Andrew Stachewitsch, Max Katz> ;Canadian Medical Association Journal. 1974 Jan 5
- 35 citationsDelivery of care to hemophilic children: home care versus hospitalization.Hanna Strawczynski, Andrew Stachewitsch, Gert Morgenstern, Marjorie E. Shaw> ;Pediatrics. 1973 Jun 1
- Chronic active hepatitis in a child with hemophilia A.Reaman, G., Stachewitsch, A., Mishkin, S.> ;Can Med Assoc J. 1977 Oct 8
- Join now to see all