Dr. Rodriguez-Villanueva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1724 E Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Phone+1 954-456-9696
- Is this information wrong?
- A General Practice physician with 20 years of experience. Graduated from SJB school of medicine Receiving the Humana Award in 2002 for providing empathy and care to patients His background education and training has provided him the education and experience to provide loving tender care. Over 15 years he has been involved in acute trauma care at ASEM in Puerto Rico. Developing broad experience in areas of medical-surgical practices, acute patient care, palliative care, and outpatient care. Dr. Rodriguez is practicing primary and preventive care in Florida providing comprehensive care to area of critical need population.
Education & Training
- University of Puerto RicoInternship, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- San Juan Bautista School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- PR State Medical License 2003 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Humana Award San Juan Bautista School of Medicine, 2002
- Puerto Rico College of Pysician and SurgeonsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: