Overview of Dr. Voigt
Dr. Andrew Voigt is a cardiologist in Pittsburgh, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Mercy, UPMC Passavant, UPMC St. Margaret, UPMC East, and Shadyside Campus. He received his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. Dr. Voigt accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 81 doctors at UPMC Passavant and one of 154 doctors at UPMC Presbyterian who specialize in Cardiology.
Office5230 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Fax(412) 347-3245
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Mechanisms and Patterns of Atrial Fibrillation Recurrence After Cryoballoon Ablation Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Rose, M.J.,Jain, S.K.
- Genetic Predictors of Outcome in HCM Patients Start of enrollment: 2005 Jul 01Saba, S.F.,White, P.M.
Publications & Presentations
- Use Trends and Adverse Reports of SelectSecure 3830 Lead Implantations in the United States: Implications for His Bundle Pacing.Amr F. Barakat, Ana Inashvili, Laith Alkukhun, Alaa Shalaby, Norman C. Wang, Aditya Bhonsale, Dan Wann, Michael Gardner, Muzammil Khan, Shruti Bidani, Jenna Skowronski...> ;Circulation-arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2020 Jun 15
- Priority plan for invasive cardiac electrophysiology procedures during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.Norman C. Wang, Sandeep Jain, N.A. Mark Estes, William Barrington, Raveen Bazaz, Aditya Bhonsale, Krishna Kancharla, Alaa Shalaby, Andrew Voigt, Samir Saba> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2020 Apr 23
- Oral anticoagulants for left atrial thrombus resolution in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation or flutter: Building the pyramid of evidence for off-label drug use.Aliza Hussain, William E. Katz, Michael V. Genuardi, Aditya Bhonsale, Sandeep Jain, Krishna Kancharla, Samir Saba, Alaa Shalaby, Andrew Voigt, Norman C. Wang> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2019 Oct 10
- Join now to see all
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card PPO
HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
Highmark BCBS PPOBlueHumana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: