Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90024Phone+1 310-825-9011Fax+1 310-825-9012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2006
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Patient Chart Manager EHR, Prime Clinical Systems, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Implementation of a universal analytical method in early-stage development of human antibody therapeutics: application to pharmacokinetic assessment for candidate sele...Shih, J. Y., Patel, V., Watson, A., Hager, T., Luan, P., Salimi-Moosavi, H., Ma, M.> ;Bioanalysis. 2012 Oct
- 16 citationsEvidence for the importance of OxPAPC interaction with cysteines in regulating endothelial cell function.James R. Springstead, B. Gabriel Gugiu, Sangderk Lee, Seung Cha, Andrew D. Watson, Judith A. Berliner> ;Journal of Lipid Research. 2012 Jul 1
- Telestroke Services Give Hospitals an Effective Model for Improving Clinical OutcomesAugust 14th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: