Are you Dr. Rochowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave # 777r
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-0747Fax(585) 442-6580
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrzej Rochowski, MD is a pediatrician in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia. He is an Instructor at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2008 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsPatients with Fanconi anemia and AML have different cytogenetic clones than de novo cases of AMLAndrzej Rochowski, Susan B. Olson, Todd A. Alonzo, Robert B. Gerbing, Beverly J. Lange, Blanche P. Alter> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2012 Nov 1
- 10 citationsEstimation of the prevalence of Fanconi anemia among patients with de novo acute myelogenous leukemia who have poor recovery from chemotherapyAndrzej Rochowski, Philip S. Rosenberg, Todd A. Alonzo, Robert B. Gerbing, Beverly J. Lange, Blanche P. Alter> ;Leukemia Research. 2012 Jan 1
- 3 citationsNeutrophil functions in patients with inherited bone marrow failure syndromesAndrzej Rochowski, Chunxiang Sun, Michael Glogauer, Blanche P. Alter> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2011 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Province's Lack of Direction on School Reopening Shocks PediatriciansMay 24th, 2021
- 'Kids Are Not Doing Well:' Pediatricians Raise Alarm Bells About Impact of Pandemic on ChildrenApril 22nd, 2021