Dr. Itsara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 Ne Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 598-8750Fax(206) 598-4949
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of WashingtonClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Correction: A 32 kb Critical Region Excluding Y402H in CFH Mediates Risk for Age-Related Macular Degeneration.Theru A. Sivakumaran, Robert P. Igo, Jeffrey M. Kidd, Andy Itsara, Laura J. Kopplin, Wei Chen, Stephanie A. Hagstrom, Neal S. Peachey, Peter Francis, Michael L. Klein,...> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Dec 20
- 178 citationsActionable exomic incidental findings in 6503 participants: challenges of variant classificationLaura M. Amendola, Michael O. Dorschner, Peggy D. Robertson, Joseph Salama, Ragan Hart, Brian H. Shirts, Mitzi L. Murray, Mari Tokita, Carlos J. Gallego, Daniel Seung ...> ;Genome Research. 2015 Mar 1
- 10 citationsResolving genomic disorder-associated breakpoints within segmental DNA duplications using massively parallel sequencing.Xander Nuttle, Andy Itsara, Jay Shendure, Evan E. Eichler> ;Nature Protocols. 2014 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: