Dr. Kratochvil-Stava is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 w 33rd street
Department Of Pediatrics
Kearney, NE 68845
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsSuppression of type 1 diabetes in NOD mice by bifunctional peptide inhibitor: modulation of the immunological synapse formation.Joseph S. Murray, Sabah Oney, Jennifer E. Page, Angela Kratochvil-Stava, Yongbo Hu, Irwan T. Makagiansar, John C. Brown, Naoki Kobayashi, Teruna J. Siahaan> ;Chemical Biology & Drug Design. 2007 Sep 1
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: