Dr. Arago is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6040 Blvd. East-L7
West New York, NJ 07093Phone(201) 861-0720Fax(201) 861-5560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Angelito Arago is a general surgeon in West New York, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including CarePoint Health Christ Hospital and Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Santo Tomas and has been in practice 55 years. He is experienced in GI, thyroid,breast and other bread and butter. Surgery including laparoscopic procedures. .
Education & Training
- Jersey City Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1969
- Jersey City Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- Hazelton General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- St Francis HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- CarePoint Health Christ HospitalJersey City, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical CenterNorth Bergen, New Jersey
- Hudson Regional HospitalSecaucus, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: