Are you Dr. Gildengers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office313 60th St
West New York, NJ 07093Phone(201) 854-0406Fax(201) 854-8437
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jaime Gildengers, MD is a general surgeon in West New York, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with CarePoint Health Christ Hospital and is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School Newark.
Education & Training
- St Clares Hospital Health CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1971 - 1974
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1971
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- CarePoint Health Christ HospitalJersey City, New Jersey