Dr. Krishnamurthy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 W 3rd St # 112
Dayton, OH 45428Phone(937) 268-6511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsHospital-Based Acute Care After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Implications for Quality MeasurementRoman Trimba, Richard T. Laughlin, Anil Krishnamurthy, Joseph S. Ross, Justin P. Fox> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2016 Mar 1
- Eight-year follow-up of total knee arthroplasty in a patient with an ipsilateral below-knee amputation.Emmanuel K. Konstantakos, Ryan P. Finnan, Anil B. Krishnamurthy> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2008 Oct 1
- 2 citationsCryptococcal arthritis of the knee in an immunocompetent host.Edward B. Mcdonough, Anil B. Krishnamurthy> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2005 Mar 1
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: