Dr. Venkatarayappa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E Apple St
Dayton, OH 45409Phone+1 937-208-2004Fax+1 937-208-4007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Primary Hemiarthroplasty for the Treatment of Basicervical Femoral Neck Fractures.Ryan A Davis, Joseph D Henningsen, Scott Huff, Andrew D Schneider, Fady Y Hijji, Andrew Froehle, Indresh Venkatarayappa> ;Cureus. 2022 May 1
- Accuracy of self-reported opioid use in orthopaedic trauma patients.Fady Y Hijji, Tyler Sanda, Scott D Huff, Andrew W Froehle, Joseph D Henningsen, Andrew D Schneider, Joseph G Lyons, Humza M Mian, Jennifer Jerele, Indresh Venkatarayappa> ;European journal of orthopaedic surgery & traumatology : orthopedie traumatologie. 2022 Jan 4
- The popularity of outcome measures used in shoulder arthroplasty literature.Fady Y Hijji, Thomas G. Cheslik, Andrew D Schneider, Blake M Schach, Indresh Venkatarayappa> ;Shoulder & Elbow. 2021 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: