Are you Dr. Tadavarthy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anil Tadavarthy, MD is a board certified pathologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1998
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- BRD-NUT oncoproteins: a family of closely related nuclear proteins that block epithelial differentiation and maintain the growth of carcinoma cells.French, C. A., Ramirez, C. L., Kolmakova, J., Hickman, T. T., Cameron, M. J., Thyne, M. E., Kutok, J. L., Toretsky, J. A., Tadavarthy, A. K., Kees, U. R., Fletcher, J....> ;Oncogene. 2008 Apr 3
- Soluble CD14 promotes LPS activation of CD14-deficient PNH monocytes and endothelial cells.Golenbock, D. T., Bach, R. R., Lichenstein, H., Juan, T. S., Tadavarthy, A., Moldow, C. F.> ;J Lab Clin Med. 1995 May
- Aorta balloon angioplasty: 9-year follow-up.Tadavarthy, A. K., Sullivan, W. A., Nicoloff, D., Castaneda-Zuniga, W. R., Hunter, D. W., Amplatz, K.> ;Radiology. 1989 Mar