Dr. Lyons is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2002 - 2004
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2002
- Washington UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 156 citationsKaposiform hemangioendothelioma: a study of 33 cases emphasizing its pathologic, immunophenotypic, and biologic uniqueness from juvenile hemangioma.Lisa L Lyons, Paula E. North, Fernand Mac-Moune Lai, Mark H. Stoler, Andrew L. Folpe, Sharon W. Weiss> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2004 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: