Dr. Desai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6002 Professional Pkwy
Douglasville, GA 30134Phone+1 678-741-5000Fax+1 770-874-0528
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2001 - 2004
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsZollinger-Ellison phenotype in the absence of hypergastrinemia and islet-cell tumor.Anish A Desai, James E. McGuigan, Peter V. Draganov> ;International Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. 2005 Jan 1
- 158 citationsEarly Response to Therapy and Outcome in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia A ReviewPaul S. Gaynon, Anish A. Desai, Bruce C. Bostrom, Raymond J. Hutchinson, Beverly J. Lange, James B. Nachman, Gregory H. Reaman, Harland N. Sather, Peter G. Steinherz, ...> ;Cancer. 1997 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: