Dr. Manocha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6002 Professional Pkwy
Douglasville, GA 30134Phone+1 678-741-5000Fax+1 770-874-0528
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1998
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsEndoscopic pancreatic duct stenting to treat pancreatic ascites.G.Alan Bracher, Anuj Paul Manocha, John R. DeBanto, Lawrence K. Gates, Adam Slivka, David C. Whitcomb, Brian L. Bleau, Charles D. Ulrich, Stephen P. Martin> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1999 Jun 1
- 12 citationsPrevalence and predictors of severe acute pancreatitis in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).Anuj Paul Manocha, Michael Sossenheimer, Stephen P. Martin, Kenneth E. Sherman, Thangam Venkatesan, David C. Whitcomb, Charles D. Ulrich> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1999 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: