Dr. Landis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 Hanover St
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702Phone+1 570-808-8780
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Inova Fairfax Medical CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: