Dr. Sparich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 Hanover Street
Suite 200 Level 2
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702Phone(570) 808-8780Fax(570) 808-8785
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wyoming Valley - Family Practice Residency ProgramResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: