Dr. Birk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8600 Split Oak Circle
Bethesda, MD 20817Phone+1 301-365-4447Fax+1 301-469-7263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sheppard and Enoch Pratt HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1972 - 1975
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1971 - 1972
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1972 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1972 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1973 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- The phantom limb experience and sensory phenomena in a relocated limb in a case of fillet flap used to reconstruct a massive wound proximal to an above-knee amputationDouglas B. Price, Richard B. Rosse, Joseph W. Henry, Joanne J. Lenert, Ann C. Birk> ;Military Medicine. 2010 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: