Are you Dr. Howard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8212 Buckspark Ln W
Potomac, MD 20854Phone+1 301-983-1977Fax+1 202-685-6610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Noel Howard, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Potomac, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Hawaii, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Naval Regional Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1971
- University of ChicagoResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1966 - 1968
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 1974 - 1988
- IL State Medical License 1966 - 1984
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1221 citationsSerum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and risk of multiple sclerosisKassandra L. Munger, Lynn I. Levin, Bruce W. Hollis, Noel S. Howard, Alberto Ascherio> ;JAMA. 2006 Dec 20
- Serum Neurofilament Light Chain Levels in Patients with Presymptomatic Multiple SclerosisJanuary 1st, 2020