Are you Dr. Egland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Ctr
6900 Georgia Ave, Nw
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-1199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann (Martin) Egland, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and South Carolina. She is affiliated with CalvertHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Review and Self Assessment to Accompany Emergency Medicine.Egland, A. G.> ;Annals of emergency medicine. 2000 Mar 1
- CalvertHealth Medical CenterPrince Frederick, Maryland