Are you Dr. Nye?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1649 Industrial Pkwy W
Hayward, CA 94544Phone(510) 459-3547Fax(650) 581-9493
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann (Miligan) Nye, MD is a board certified family physician in Hayward, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Maryland. She is affiliated with Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare.
Education & Training
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsA Clinical Pharmacist in Telehealth Team Care for Rural Patients with Diabetes.Ann Marie Nye> ;North Carolina medical journal. 2017 May 1
- 3 citationsAre Geriatric Medicine Fellows Prepared for the Important Skills of Hospice and Palliative CareQing Cao, Tae J. Lee, Stella M. Hayes, Ann Marie Nye, Irene Hamrick, Shivajirao P. Patil, Kenneth K. Steinweg> ;American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. 2015 May 1
- 8 citationsTreatment of osteoporosis: current state of the art.Irene Hamrick, Sarina Schrager, Ann Marie Nye> ;Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCarePleasanton, California