Dr. Barczewska-Hillel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone+1 212-523-2309Fax+1 212-523-2987
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Gdański Uniwersytet MedycznyClass of 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsA low approach to interscalene brachial plexus block results in more distal spread of sensory-motor coverage compared to the conventional approach.Jung H. Kim, Junping Chen, Henry L. Bennett, Jonathan B. Lesser, Francesco Resta-Flarer, Anna Barczewska-Hillel, Peter Byrnes, Alan C. Santos> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2011 Feb 2
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: