Dr. Choi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-877-6429Fax+1 202-877-5970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anna Choi is a radiologist in Washington, DC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, and MedStar Washington Hospital Center. She received her medical degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. She specializes in breast imaging.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1988
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: