Dr. Imperato is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Orchard Street
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 365-1700Fax(516) 365-7565
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2001 - 2003
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsOverview of benefit/risk of biological agents.Anna K. Imperato, Clifton O. Bingham, Steven B. Abramson> ;Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. 2004 Sep 1
- 29 citationsLong-term risks associated with biologic response modifiers used in rheumatic diseases.Anna K. Imperato, Stephen Smiles, Steven B. Abramson> ;Current Opinion in Rheumatology. 2004 May 1
- Clinical Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: