Dr. Minster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-2067Fax(617) 730-0282
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2000
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsSchool Functioning and Chronic Tension Headaches in Adolescents: Improvement Only After Multidisciplinary EvaluationRobyn Lewis Claar, Karen J. Kaczynski, Anna Minster, Lori McDonald-Nolan, Alyssa Lebel> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2013 Jun 1
- 62 citationsThe Young Brain and Concussion: Imaging as a Biomarker for Diagnosis and PrognosisEsteban Toledo, Alyssa Lebel, Lino Becerra, Anna Minster, Clas Linnman, Nasim Maleki, David W. Dodick, David Borsook> ;Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2012 Jul 1
- 9 citationsHeadache and facial pain in children and adolescents.Lauren Kondev, Anna Minster> ;Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2003 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Summer Headaches? Get the FactsAugust 2nd, 2018
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: